What you see on his page would be impossible without the efforts of Ryan Thibodaux at www.bbhoftracker.com.
A few notes to keep in mind:
- Players need to be named on 75% of ballots to be elected
- Players can remain on the ballot for 10 years (this was changed from 15 years starting with the 2015 election)
- Players must receive more than 5% to remain on the ballot
- Voters are only allowed to vote for 10 players
- While many voters make their selections public in columns or on social media, around 40% of the electorate keeps their selections private. When we talk about public vs. private votes, this is the distinction we are referring too.
Mussina’s ballot history